Expert Milwaukee Chimney Cleaning and Chimney Sweepers
For quality chimney sweeping and chimney cleaning, trust The Chimney Expert. Our professional chimney sweeps know what it takes to keep Milwaukee chimneys clean, safe and efficient.
With over 20 years of experience sweeping and maintaining chimneys, our professional chimney cleaners can be counted on to thoroughly inspect, clean and maintain your chimney. And, because we know how important proper chimney maintenance service is in keeping you, your family and your property safe, you can count on us to do the job right, the first time and every time.
How Often Do You Need Your Chimney Cleaned?
Although how often you need professional chimney cleaning depends on how often you use your fireplace and what materials you use in it, in general, most fireplace users should schedule a fireplace and chimney inspection every year. If you're not sure if you need chimney sweeping, consider these guidelines:
- You should schedule chimney cleaning annually if you use your fireplace more than twice a week (during the burning season, not throughout the entire year).
- You should hire a chimney sweeper annually if you use your fireplace for more than 40 total hours in a season.
- If you burn unseasoned wood, you may need more frequent sweeping. (This is because unseasoned wood can increase creosote buildup in your chimney, and dirty creosote buildup increases the risk of having a chimney fire.)
- And, of course, if you notice any problems with your chimney for instance, if your chimney is leaking or if you notice an unusual amount of smoke or heat loss you should have your chimney swept and inspected immediately.
Why Do I Need Chimney Sweeping?
Professional chimney sweeping is beneficial because it helps identify chimney problems before they can become dangerous. For instance, a dirty chimney with a lot of creosote buildup is more likely to have a chimney fire. And, even a minor chimney fire can cause chimney flue tiles to crack or collapse. When this happens, heat and smoke that would normally be trapped by your chimney can escape, increasing the chances of a structural fire that could threaten your whole home.
In short, regular, professional chimney cleaning isn't just about keeping your chimney in working order. It's about keeping your chimney safe to use. If you use your fireplace annually and have not had it cleaned in over a year, we strongly recommend that you hire a professional chimney sweeper to inspect and clean your chimney before you use it again.
Having Your Chimney Swept with The Chimney Expert
When you choose us for your chimney cleaning services, you can count on our chimney experts to:
- Inspect your firebox, damper, and smoke shelf.
- Thoroughly brush clean any creosote or other chimney buildup.
- Alert you to any cracks, voids or faulty chimney construction we find.
- Recommend appropriate chimney repair and maintenance service options.
We can also provide a free estimate for any Milwaukee chimney Service or repairs that you may need.
Choose The Expert
We're not just professional chimney sweepers, we're chimney experts. So, when you need comprehensive chimney care, be sure to call us. We offer chimney sweeping, installation, repair, restoration and inspection services throughout the Milwaukee area.
For a free estimate, call us today at 414-350-4263.
The Chimney Expert offers a full range of services including:
- Chimney sweeping
- Chimney flashing installation and repair
- Chimney building and repair
- Rain cap installation
- Tuck pointing
- Gutter replacement
- Animal removal
- Ice and water shield installation
- Ridge vent installation
- Building restoration
- Flue installation and repair
- Crown inspection and repairs
- Masonry construction
- Fire box repairs and inspections
- Liner installation and liner repair